Sunday, July 20, 2014

Next Up: Korean Fried Chicken Week!

The vacation is coming to an end, and while I certainly enjoyed my time off, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this week by featuring the mind-blowing awesomeness that is Korean fried chicken. 

Tomorrow, I'll ease back into it by showing you my take on the traditional KFC sauce, and then Wednesday, we'll cover the actual chicken recipe. With apologies to the Colonel, this is the world's best fried chicken. Stay tuned!
.

7 comments:

Stoev said...

Looking forward for something spicy to beat the summer heat!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks absolutely magnificent...

Lisa from Indiana said...

Hmmm....now I gotta know what sauce is in that picture!

Missed you muchly...

Unknown said...

You read my mind. I get to break my diet on Friday and was already planning on a homemade take on fried chicken strips from KFC.

Dave said...

Great, I just made Southern fried chicken for dinner tonight, and now I'm going to have to coat more chicken in breading and oil? My poor belt...

Elisha said...

oh my god I am really excited!

McShine said...

Can you do a beer batter instead? I'm a big fan of those, and just using water sounds a bit...bland. But maybe that's just me :)