Saturday, March 1, 2014

When I Think March, I Think Peanuts

For some arbitrary reason, March is National Peanut Month, and to help kick it off, here are a couple of video recipes that feature this great American legume. You can’t beat a warm stew on a cold night, and they don’t get much warmer than red beef curry. The peanuts may seem like a minor player, but they make the dish.

If you want your peanuts more liquid than solid, then by all means, check out this great, and very easy satay dipping sauce. You seriously can’t run out of things to stick in there. 

I hope you give them a try soon, and here’s wishing you a happy and safe National Peanut Month. Click on the titles if you want to read the original post, and see the ingredients. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Give Surinamese peanut soup a try! I was hesitant when I first heard of peanut soup, thinking it was just watered-down peanut butter, but it's really nice!

Genieinabottle said...

I don't know if I'll make it, but I love watching you make it, anyways!

Unknown said...

Loooooks good x x