Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Blueberry Month!

Did you know that July was National Blueberry Month? Unless you happen to work for the blueberry industry, or food blog for a living, you probably didn’t. So, what happens with blueberries this month, that doesn’t happen in June or August?

Not much, as far as I can tell, but it does give people like me an excuse to re-post a video like this “Too Many” Blueberry Muffins recipe. If you’d like to read the full post, and get the ingredients, just follow this link. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

A regular chef John rotation now in my family! One of my favorites. Seeing wild blueberries pop up where I live...

Erika said...

Did I miss what you did with the vegetable oil listed in the ingredients?

Erika said...

Did I miss what you did with the vegetable oil listed in the ingredients?

Chef John said...

Check vid, added with egg. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

HEY CHEF JOHN FANS
What say we get together a fund to buy CJ an new hand mixer? HEY! We could have a bake sale!

...thanks for the recipe Chef. It will be perfect for my mother-in-law visit!!

JIMW said...

ingredients and their amounts are not posted, Chef John

Chef John said...

click the link!

Anonymous said...

I just made them.
They cooled.
They are absolutely delicious!

Unknown said...

I made a version of these into a lower fat version. Blueberries are out of control and readily available. I thank chef John for this recipe

Unknown said...

Hello Chef John,
My husband and I love your videos. Thanks for the great recipe for blueberry muffins. I just made them and they look great. I really appreciate you helping me learn about cooking more in-depth that what I was taught. My parents do too. Thanks again. I look forward to all of your future videos.

Sincerely,
Stephania

P.S. I wish I could send you a picture. They look almost as good as yours.