Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving weekend, and give my sincerest thanks for all the amazing support you give to this blog. I hope you're all fortunate enough to be able to enjoy a wonderful meal with your family today, and hopefully a few of our recipes found their way on to the table.

I'll be taking a few days off and getting away from the computer, so my apologies if I'm not able to respond to those last minute questions and comments. Have a great weekend, and as always, enjoy!

5 comments:

Mrs KimonoRose said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Chef John and family! We are using your turkey recipe from a few years ago and it smells so good! I love watching all your videos and I think I've almost seen them all :) Keep up the great work!

Amy said...

Hi Chef John, when you get back from your time away, I would like your help. I tried you fried chicken for this Thanksgiving and within 7 minutes at 350, it was completely black.... what went wrong? We've watched your video numerous times and tried to duplicate everything. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Amy from Oklahoma

John Box said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chef John. Kinda weird wishing someone with the same name as me. =P

Anyway, just to drop by and tell you your recipes rock. Just love your amazing and detailed video recipes. I have certainly learn a trick or two from your videos.

joymama said...

Thank you, Chef. We made a couple of your recipes for the holiday meal and they were so yummy.

Penny Keeler said...

Thank you Chef John,
I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off. Your recipes and videos have helped me to create many an awesome meal. Happy Thanksgiving