Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coming Soon: Grilled Mahi Mahi with Spicy Thai Chili Mango Sauce

I will explain all this later. Thank you. Come again. UPDATE: This was edited and posted during my IACP session (which explains the brief and cryptic first sentence), that I blogged about yesterday. It went very well! I'll be back in San Francisco tomorrow, and will upload the full video then. Thanks!

UPDATE to the UPDATE: I'm back in San Francisco, but will not be able to upload the video today...unless you want it without any narration. :-) Stay tuned!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Chef!

NoRecipeRequired said...

These are great videos, really enjoyed them...and have some queued up to try. It's great to see what others are doing!!

w3bd3v said...

Well I'm all fired up!

w3bd3v said...

Well I'm all fired up!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...anxiously waiting!!!

Chris K. said...

Looking forward to new video recipes, instead of blog posts about food bloggers. That's a bit too "meta" for this cook.

Chef John said...

The vid is now on YouTube but haven't had time to write post. I do what I can. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi chef jonh where is the pouched eggs and mushroom hamburger?

Richard L Walker said...

Can't find the recipe (ingredients) for Spicy Thai Chili Mango Sauce. I wanted to see if there was any lime juice in it since I thought that would be good.

Chef John said...

just posted!

Alicia said...

Is the rice vinegar and "Mirin" the same thing? Just want to know so I can make this.....Im so excited!

Chef John said...

no, not the same. Mirin is sweeter.