Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Big News! We've Been Nominated for Best Video Blog by the 2009 Foodbuzz Blog Awards

I'm proud to announce that Food Wishes Video Recipes has been nominated for the "Best Video Blog" by the 2009 Foodbuzz Blog Awards!

Please show your support by following this link to vote for your favorite video chef! The voting is open now through October 29th. The winners will be announced on November 7th, 2009 at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco.

Foodbuzz says they will be passing out a nominee banner to place on the blog, so I'm sure you'll be seeing that soon! Thanks for all of you that nominated me, and please get out the vote! (btw, only one vote per visitor will count, so just vote once. Of course, you are encouraged to spam you friends and have them vote also... As Tim Gunn would say, "Make it work!"

14 comments:

Damiano Zerneri said...

I voted!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination! I voted for you, and I spammed for you. I really hope you win. What do you win? Are results a total surprise that even the nominees first learn if they've won at the festival on Nov 7? Is the festival invitation only? Where is it held?

Chef John said...

Not sure, but here is more info http://www.foodbuzz.com/pages/festival

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. All answers are there.

Anonymous said...

Voted!

This blog is excellent. I've just discovered it a few months ago, and making or at least trying to cook up some great meals. I tried, among other things, the brined pork and it was pretty great.

So keep it up Chef John!

missy said...

chef john, i am so happy for your nomination and have already cast my vote and passed the link along to friends! and in the words of my favorite fashion guru we will "make it work!"

Don Madrid said...

Vote and vote often.

Chef John said...

thanks! but only one vote per person will count!

DK said...

You've definitely got my vote; I don't comment often, but my wife and I adore your blog. We just did your maple brined pork loin the other night; it was absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Bill W, NH said...

Congrats on the nomination, got my vote in just now!!!

PukaDog said...

Count on another vote from Puka Dog. I think Food Wishes is the best blog in cyberspace, period. Bravo and congratulations Chef John! Keep up the great work with Food Wishes and at About.com. You're the best!

Maui said...

Way to go Chef John o' the greatest chef blogger i know!!! hehe

[shwn] said...

Awesome! Rock on mighty joe cooker!

Chinese Soup Pot said...

Awesome! Congrats John.