Sunday, October 25, 2009

Begging and Teasing on a Sleepy Sunday Afternoon

The beautiful plate you see here is from a just completed video recipe for seared scallops with an orange and jalapeno dressing. This simple appetizer will blow your socks off (if you wear socks, which I really prefer you do). It will be airing soon, so stay tuned!














Please Vote for Food Wishes for the 2009 Foodbuzz Blog Awards "Best Video Blog"


Time is almost up to vote for Chef John for the 2009 Foodbuzz Blog Awards, so if you haven't voted yet, please follow the link and tell them this site is your pick for "Best Video Blog!"

I'm honored just to be nominated, but a win would help raise the profile of the blog even higher. Thanks!

6 comments:

Fresh Local and Best said...

Chef John,

Congratulations on the nomination, I hope you win!

Angie said...

I usually stay under the radar for this sort of things but I've been learning so much from your site that I just voted! You're a great teacher, kinda "dude'' version of Julia Child!

Chef John said...

Thanks you guys! Two votes was more than I could have ever hoped for! ;-)

Ravenous Couple said...

we already voted for you...and we just found out we're going to go there as well! Hope to meet you there!

Chef John said...

That's great! We have to meet up!

Flour said...

I voted for you as well:) Good luck!!!