Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate the 4th of July by Having Your Flag and Eating it Too!

As the wise man once said, a video food blogger has to know his limitations. I had planned on doing a flag cake demo for the 4th of July, but since I've never made one before, I decided to do some pre-shoot research.

I figured I would watch a few clips to see how others have approached the subject. Once convinced I could do a better, funnier job, I would head into the kitchen and roll camera.

Well, after seeing this concise, clear, and easy to follow flag cake video from my friends at Howcast, I decided to just post this instead. Being a true patriot means putting your country ahead of your own selfish interests… and I'm kind of busy.

Anyway, have a happy and healthy 4th of July weekend, and (since I can’t say it at the end of the video) as always, enjoy!




Photo (c) Flickr user BL1961

1 comment:

Krisannisup said...

Maybe you should take a crack at a video recipe for that "Independence cake," Chef! ;)